BOY GOES GIRLY by Toni Villafuerte


"Boy Goes Girly" is a blog series that aims to promote confidence in one's sexuality regardless of gender. It promotes being at peace with how you do things even if society dictates that certain things should only be done by certain people. It's a guilt-free pass to amazingly fun things to do and sometimes a bit of trivia comes with it. Enjoy.


For our first installment, I bought Summit Media's "Total Girl Slambook" recently and I thought it could be interesting to answer something that's completely mindless and yet incredibly entertaining. I encourage you to answer some of the questions I answered or even get the book. It's only Php 150. *love love love*


Comments

Chunkee said…
This is really, really great! Love this post! Cool!
alyssamae_c said…
GREAT!! it was nice.. :))

Popular posts from this blog

The Wonderful Things I Learned From Mr. Wrong

BOY GOES GIRLY by Toni Villafuerte